The Fair Lawn Volunteer Ambulance Corps, Inc. was formed in 1948 to fulfill the need for ambulance coverage for the Borough of Fair Lawn. In 1998,
the Corps celebrated its 50th anniversary. Corps Headquarters located at 1 Coopers Way (corner of Plaza Road and Berdan Avenue) is owned and operated by the Corps. Three modern, fully equipped ambulances are staffed by volunteer crews.